Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Praying for the rain.

Photo copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved.

Still a little bit of snow on the slopes. Not nearly enough, though, for this time of year. At the moment, we're praying for the rain the forecast insists we'll get. Praying for the other kind of rain, too, and desperately.

The last two weeks have been an absolute nightmare. A little of that pressure is off, since we dropped all (I hope all) the tax documentation off yesterday afternoon. We're still paying off 2017 every month, and now we'll have 2018 and first quarter 2019 added onto that. And that doesn't even begin to get at the medical stuff. If I get time to make one call today, we'll be out another four figures on it; more stuff coming up tomorrow on the medical front for us. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for results; no word from anyone, other than a patient portal notation that my results are pending for April freaking 27th (no, I have no idea why).

It's not accurate to say that exhaustion has set in; it's my constant state of being, worsened the last year and a half by my medical issues. Meanwhile, today I have to begin catching up on everything that had to slide the last two weeks while I did taxes and traveled repeatedly to ABQ for testing. There's neither time nor anything left in the tank, so here are the links:
  • My Patreon, The Interstices (Writing Between Worlds) (and if you subscribe today you won't be billed until April 1st for March);
  • Wings's site, for sales, with lots of new items posted;
  • Wings's direct PayPal link;
  • A way to buy me coffee (which actually goes to all of our medical bills, which continue to mount);
  • Amazon wishlist, which mostly consists of animal and household stuff, with the kibble back off it, because Wings can't lift the boxes right now with his shoulder;
  • Partial registry #1, from Bed, Bath and Beyond. I've added two or three new kitchen-y things on it now, stuff that I didn't realize we'd need.
Sales, sharing Wings's site (and testimonials, if you got 'em) — that's what we need. Thanks.



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Aji, 2019; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.

No comments :

Post a Comment