Thursday, May 11, 2023

Hot things.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Our skies this morning. Now it's sunny. In between, we've had [a tiny bit of] rain, and the peaks have gotten snow.

And the fire that ignited southeast of here last night was up over a thousand acres by this morning, with zero percent containment.

Speaking of hot things, the truck does indeed have a radiator leak. It might be hoses; after all, he cleared a giant mouse nest off the battery cover yesterday, only to have them rebuild it entirely overnight. If it's a chewed hose or two, we might get out of it fairly cheaply. If it's not, we're screwed; likely well into four figures. Oh, and no one can take it until next Wednesday, which means we have a week to wait, which is still better than the prior one he found to take it, which was three weeks out. Oh, and this is Day 9 that I cannot get my pain meds, because Walgreens is completely fucked, apparently. Which means that so are all of us with scrips being held hostage by their incompetence and greed, but whatever. This country prefers us dead anyway. But my mood is another thing that's hot right now, obviously.

It's been an absolutely awful week (awful spring, actually). Every joint system in my body hurts from these damned winds, my hand and wrist are still bad, and there've been multiple dislocations since. I have too much to get done on the business front, beginning with bringing in enough sales to let us prepay all of next year's quarterly taxes. But I can't even get time to do basic blog posts, never mind chase sales, and I have absolutely no bandwidth left for anything and I just want to break things until they all match the way my bones and joints feel, which is shattered into a million tiny pieces. Of course, that's not allowed, so . . . .

Anyway, I'm not really feeling it, especially not so late in the day (when I've been trying to get to it all damn day, but no go), but here we are. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (new priority, because I've been forced to eliminate another staple from my diet just to function rather minimally, and someone mentioned that perhaps our old non-stick pans, which are in fact long since well beyond their useful date, are making the matter worse, so there's a non-PFAS replacement set at the top that would help with cooking/cleanup/my hands/my illness; and yes, the Zero-Odor sprays are still useful right now, although these days it's dusty dogs, not wet ones); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          


No comments :

Post a Comment