Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Definitely not the best of times.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Pain. Such pain. No sleep last night until sometime after 4 AM, when I dropped off finally, sort of, thanks to a combination of muscle relaxants and sheer exhaustion.

But what the pain gave me was the chance to see the moon (and Jupiter), something mostly denied to us for this moon cycle because of the almost-constant cloud cover. Fortunately, I had brought the old camera upstairs, so I stepped out to try to get some shots. [It's not a very good one, admittedly; this camera is not nearly as powerful as my other one, and I am spectacularly unsteady at the best of times. At 3:30 in the morning, with a temp of somewhere a little above 40, in that kind of pain? Definitely not the best of times.] But the photo shows what needs to be shown, so . . . ::shrug::.

But today, I'm beat. Not that that's anything new; chronic extreme pain is nothing if not exhausting anyway, never mind the straight-up insomnia that comes with it. But I don't know how to get caught up, especially not when simple walking is so damn difficult. I never imagined that it would suddenly progress this fast.

Even so, I'm still hoping to have those two new pairs of earrings up yet tonight (Wings finished them yesterday, and I have the photos already; it's a question of having time to upload and write the descriptions and then do the viral post). These are part of the latest round of miniature concha earrings; he needed to make a pair for one of our dearest friends that resembled a pair already sold, and while he did that pair, he did a couple more, too.

And Spirit knows I still need to chase sales consistently. That means new works, existing works, whatever. I still need to pay off this monster bill this week, and right now, I can't. 
In the meantime, I've got too much to do offline here, including the garden , IF we can get the tiller running (this is Day 4 of trying, unsuccessfully). And I still need to bring in enough to cover everything on a regular basis anyway, but right now? I really, really need to bring in some sales NOW. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.            

No comments :

Post a Comment