Friday, June 16, 2023

Don't say I never gave you anything.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Welp. Don't say I never gave you anything. It's not everyone who gets a chance to see a good shot of Wings's butt. [And if you've known us for at least ten or twelve years, you'll probably remember the incident that makes that funny.] The fuzzy butt on the left belongs to Sunny, who thinks it is his job to help on absolutely every task. 

Anyway. He's tilling by hand in front of the chicken coop; then he moved on to the garden plot. Why? Because apparently the tiller's carburetor did not survive the winter (it was covered and stored, but it gets COLD here, and I guess this one didn't like it). So, one more expense: I had to order a new carburetor for it this morning (which is still vastly cheaper than paying a service center to do it, if there even is one near here that handles this brand, which is unlikely). But that's one more expense we weren't anticipating.

And I was so sure I'd be able to get rid of that bill this week, but that's clearly not happening. And I really didn't want to go into the weekend and next week with that stress hanging over me, on top of everything else, but here we are. I have GOT to bring in some scratch over the long weekend so I can mail the payment on Tuesday. 

I posted Wings's two new pairs of earrings here the other day; they're moderately priced, and both gorgeous. I expect that he will have a couple of lapel pins . . . well, maybe not tomorrow, since he has an eye appointment, but likely no later than Sunday. And I can't emphasize it enough, but I really, really need to bring in some sales NOW. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.             

No comments :

Post a Comment