Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Just one more thing.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

No, that's not a shot of the night sky. That is a shot of some house-sparrow fledgies taken through the kitchen door . . . at the moment my camera crapped out on me, apparently permanently.

Yeah, I've done the whole troubleshooting thing already. It's looking like it's probably less expense (and a hell of a lot less trouble, because there's no one within over a 100 miles who can do it anyway) to replace it than try to repair it, which would have no guarantee of success anyway. Now, we'll have to see if my obsolete hand-me-down camera still functions minimally, because I have to have access to a working camera daily. I'll know in an hour or two.

But it's just one more thing in a profoundly awful day.

And it's not even the main reason why everything so late tonight. [No, that belongs to the hijacking of my morning, ultimately to help someone who would frankly prefer to see me dead, but here we fucking are.] So I'm in a hell of a mood, and my night is shot with having to rush all the work I was supposed to be doing today

And we both have so much to do here, it's ridiculous. And the other pressures don't ease off at all, of course. I will still have the truck repairs to pay for if the damned converter ever comes in, and now we need a part for the fridge that no one will ship. So I need to be chasing sales on every front. A few nights ago, did post those two new pairs of earrings and the new necklace (it's extraordinary, and you want to see it, believe me). In the meantime, all the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          

No comments :

Post a Comment