Sunday, June 11, 2023

Not even particularly warmed over.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

That was this morning. A lot more clouds now, a few drops of rain, and a lot of wind. In theory, thunderstorms after 4 PM, but who knows?

The winds aren't helpful, though. I guess I should've known something was coming, because I started feeling crappy last night, and today, I just feel like death. Not even particularly warmed over. My entire immune system has set itself on fire once again, and on top of the ongoing damage to feet, ankles, knees, hips, wrists, etc., etc.? It's not good.

And it doesn't matter; I still need to chase sales consistently. I just posted his two latest here the other night, and they are extraordinary: Get a load of the stone and the bezel work in the top one (and the stampwork on both of them). The second one (without the stone) is already spoken for, but the first one is featured at The NDN Silver Blog today, and selling it would go a long way toward setting my mind at rest at least a little about paying off this monster bill this week. And, of course, selling anything else, too.

In the meantime, I've got too much to do offline here, including the garden starting probably tomorrow or Tuesday, and I still need to bring in enough to cover everything on a regular basis. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.           

No comments :

Post a Comment