Saturday, June 17, 2023

Rain that will likely pass us by.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

Another storm brewing. Yet another one with rain that will likely pass us by.

Again.

We've got plenty of wind, though. Chilly, too. And lots of smoke haze. Plenty to contribute to worsening symptoms, but precious little to relieve them. Nothing, actually; it's been a terrible couple of weeks in terms of pain and limited mobility, and today is no exception. Unfortunately, I have to be on my feet intermittently today, and I will probably have new subluxes (and potentially new stress fractures) to contend with tonight.

And speaking of "rain" that keeps passing us by, I also have that bill to contend with, and it's adding to my stress, which is adding to my symptoms generally. I was so sure I'd be able to get rid of it this week, but that's clearly not happening. I have GOT to bring in some scratch over the long weekend so I can mail the payment on Tuesday. It's a long holiday weekend, and such times are notoriously bad for sales, but I need to make some one way or another.

I posted Wings's two new pairs of earrings here the other day; they're moderately priced, and both gorgeous. I expect that he will have a couple of lapel pins . . . well, maybe not today, since he has an eye appointment, but likely no later than tomorrow. And I can't emphasize it enough, but I really, really need to bring in some sales NOW. All the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.             

No comments :

Post a Comment