Wednesday, June 7, 2023

It's weird, but also wonderful.

Photo copyright Aji, 2023; all rights reserved.

What I've been saying the last couple of days about how Wings's old photos of the clouds could have been taken this week?  That up there is what I mean. That was early this afternoon. At the moment, according to the radar map, anyway, we're still stuck between two big storm fronts, and I don't know what, if anything, we'll get out of it. They say not much, but they said that last night, too, and it rained steadily for about five hours straight. It's weird, but also wonderful.

Today was another day half-lost to [very, very local] nonsense. The same nonsense, as it happens, as yesterday, because high-maintenance people stay that way, but here we are. So everything's late, I have a headache that's been growing for hours, and I'm irritated as hell. On the plus side, presumably I'm done with this now [fingers crossed so I don't jinx it]. I just want to get back to my own work and get caught up. Yeah, I know, that's not happening, but I have to do what I can. We have a big bill to pay this month, and I have a dead camera besides.

And all the rest, of course. So I need to be chasing sales on every front. Last week, did post those two new pairs of earrings and the new necklace (it's extraordinary, and you want to see it, believe me). Tomorrow, I should have his two latest cuffs, completed in between stages of work on a commission on something like its fourth iteration. In the meantime, all the links are listed below, so please share:

  • Sales here
  • Testimonials here
  • Amazon wishlist here (current priority still the Zero-Odor sprays, because these days we're back to wet dogs again; and the liquid soaps, which we can't get locally); 
  • Patreon here;
  • Ko-fi here.

There's lots of fabulous work on the site, so please share all of the links. 



All content, including photos and text, are copyright Wings and Aji, 2023; all rights reserved. Nothing herein may used or reproduced in any form without the express written permission of the owner.          

No comments :

Post a Comment